day 15

By now you're probably wondering where all the photos are. I have all of them, right here, but why couldn't I post it?

I got dragged to an impromptu trip to idk where, that's why!

I woke up to the news that maybe we are visiting the family friend's house on Saturday, but when I finished some chores with my cousin I came back to the restaurant to find out that yo, I'm leaving to a far away place, TOMORROW! I'm so fucked at that point, partly because I just had my laundry done for my clothes in UK and none of them dried up yet. I had a mini panic session but I managed to convince myself I could get it done. Hopefully.

The day went by quite ordinarily la I helped around in the restaurant, chatted with some friends and had fun looking at cheap strawberries and cherry tomatoes. I went back home twice to do the laundry and try to speed up the drying process for my clothes.

We had 捞生 after closing because we bought 2 boxes of it from Malaysia for my aunt. The chef in the restaurant and a friend is from Hong Kong, and they couldn't understand the concept of it, but they loved it anyway. We added mangoes, cucumbers, papayas and lemons into the mix, and I don't know if it's the nostalgia talking, but it is the best 捞生 I ever had.

I missed Rocky, alot. I gaze at her picture for long periods of time and smile dumbly at the screen. I show her off to random people. I think I'm in love, guys.

Which is why I got a plush toy donkey as a (poor) substitute for my dog. I'm gonna buy her snacks and toys before I go back now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

day 7 (day 1 in UK); Part 2

The Balance of Neutrality