day 13 (day 7 in the UK)
It's the last day in the UK and frankly I'm not prepared omg I haven't had enough of British antics
We went again to the shopping mall for a final walk before we went to the orient mart to buy fishballs for my aunt. Apparently those in Germany is rubbish.
We went to the airport at 3am and had some time before boarding the plane. I saw a pretty steel bookmark that I wanted to buy but it's 6 pounds and bitch I ain't gon buy that I'm broke af. We got stopped by the security check because the 肠粉 I bought looked too suspicious while the fishballs in my mom's bag triggered the alarm too. Damn funny sia the face of the security people when it opened our bags to reveal mountains of Chinese food, I kenot.
The pilot announced it was 4 degrees in Germany and I cry a little, because it meant melted snow and I haven't made a snowman. Cries alot. I wanted to build snowmen for each of my friends, my dad and my dog, but sorry yall the snow left me ;^;
When we arrived, my cousin fetched us to the nearest Swiss casino (I was only in Germany for 30 minutes and now I'm in Switzerland lmfao amazing) because a friend was there and there is free food. So that marks my second visit to the casino in the span of what, 5 days? I can't even go to Genting's casino but here I am, eating some rubbish satay in Switzerland.
A waiter dude got me up to dance briefly and I couldn't refuse omg. The embarrassment, guys, just imagine, I wriggled awkwardly in front of my cousin, mom, and a family friend. Let me die in a corner, preferably with warm milk and cookies to soothe my soul please.
We went home at 12am, and I slept like a log.
Comments
Post a Comment