day 14

Tuesday is the rest day for my relative's restaurant so guess what, to Freiburg we go!

It's so impromptu I'm not even aware about going until I was ushered into my jacket to purchase tickets at the station with my cousin. He fed me German sausage and bread, and I sobered up instantly.

Our train is at 12.33pm. Freiburg is surprisingly near, and once I alighted the train I noticed how pretty the place is. They have tracks all over the town because they have small trains to transport you to every corner of the town, which is frankly mindblowing for someone who lives in Ubiland where buses are the most unreliable mode of transport ever. It's drizzling whole day but it isn't cold anymore, so the weather was surprisingly pleasant. I forgot to bring a hat, though, so I got a mild headache a few hours after that.

We went to eat, wait for it, FISH AND CHIPS. At least, that's what I shared with my mom because I was too full of sausages. One of the family friend ordered lobster (omfg) and I got to have a bite. I don't like it though, too hard sia like chew rubber like that chef are u ok. The fish was great, but I prefered the one in UK.

We went shopping after that. They hauled alot, and I got cargo pants for 3.50 EURO, a jumpsuit for 7 EURO and a pair of jeans 7 EURO. I damn happy sia guys my cheapskate self is rolling in cotton laughing I swear.

I played barbie for the elder people and they flung me dresses and stuff to wear. It's mildly annoying because of the layers of clothes I need to undress (dey 3 layers dey I lazy) but I got to see myself in some dresses that I couldn't afford so okay la.

We went to an Italian place for dinner and I tell you ah omg I crei evriteim I think about it. It's a splurge fest, my glutton side is so happy I think I exploded. We had lasagne, pizza, 2 salads and 2 spaghetti, and also pudding and ice cream. Dey, the 2 salads is like idk, 10 people serving size I swear it's bigger than my torso I don't even understand how foreigners can sapu one plate by themselves. I was so full by the end of it I can't walk. 

We arrived back home at 11.30pm and I packed abit before I went to sleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

day 7 (day 1 in UK); Part 2

The Balance of Neutrality