day 7 (day 1 in UK); Part 1

Breakfast was tea and garlic bread. How typical.

The first thing I noticed about the UK is how all the roadsigns are in English. Culture shock right there, I kinda miss the Jalan and the Bandaraya.

I thought it would be not as cold, but noooooo the UK is much damper than Frankfurt, so 4 degrees is just as cold as -2 degrees. Sorry for underestimating you, Tealand.

The next thing I see are the perfectly aligned trees, and acres of land. Remember I said that Germany and France has white fields? Here I saw grass fields, so wide I can't see the end of it, and animals (sheep and horses) grazing all around the place. I saw a few riding schools too. Sighs, my dream.

Their trees here still have leaves, and sometimes they really look like the Windows Desktop background, it's that pretty. We do still have trees that don't have leaves and the thing about them is that you can clearly see where the nests are. Some are small, just between two branches, but some are big and situated right on top of the trees. I wonder how the view is from up there.

The car is playing Lee Hi's 1234 now, brb.

Guys, it's the 2nd hour in the drive and MAMA Chinese Version just came up and I experience secondhand embarrassment quietly at the back of the car.

UPDATE: MY COUSIN'S BOYFRIEND SKIPPED THE SONG I'M HYSTERICAL RN HAHAHHAHAH

We arrived in North London at 1pm. Parked our car in Colindale and took the (legendary) tube to Camden Town. I'll keep the Oyster Card properly, that I will.

I attached some pictures of Camden Town, but will update about the rest of the day in another post. This is getting too long here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

day 7 (day 1 in UK); Part 2

The Balance of Neutrality