day 10 (day 4 in UK)
It's Chinese New Years Eve! We slept in for the day because of the lack of sleep the day before, and then we went to fetch the child from his school before going to a nearby shopping mall.
I really liked a leather bracelet and it was 15 pounds, but my mom wouldn't let me buy it because 1. it's Men's bracelet, 2. it's not Swarovski's crystals so it's not worth it. We left the shop after she bought earrings for herself and a set of jewellery for my aunt in Germany (her birthday is on 10th of February).
We walked around the mall, and some of the things are cheaper than what we have in Malaysia, but most of them are too expensive for my liking. My mom and cousin bought makeup stuff that I don't understand, and we had free coffee from a posh coffee machine shop.
We went home to cook for dinner. Mushrooms are huge here (heaven yas), and we had them with pork. We made belacan minced pork with mushrooms, which was appreciated by my cousin because belacan.
The night went by when I was learning how to Kodi. It's an app for android where we could watch movies and dramas. I learnt it so I could configure the thing for my mom and my relatives from Germany.
Yeah. Sleep came fast after that.
Comments
Post a Comment