aha

Broke down at 4 am because I was running from my problems again
I finally did something selfish
I went to talk to my mother
Nice timing, I know

It was an inevitable heart to heart talk
But things felt better now
I feel better trying to be okay now

Truthfully, I'll flunk these papers as I was not studying, not for a long time
I told my mum, and she understands
Now I can be honest and try to salvage whatever I can
Good luck, myself, you just try your best, okay?

I still can't forget how my dad judged me so hard when I went in
He just got up and left HAHAHA
He still needs to work at 6.30am and he promptly ejected himself from Emotional Issues
I love my dad
Soz the couch was not good for your back haha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

day 7 (day 1 in UK); Part 2

The Balance of Neutrality