I'm in Labyrinth. No, Loverinth.

Percy Jackson-Battle of the Labyrinth.
After reading the whole story, the Labyrinth somehow pulled me to the depth of my thoughts.
The Labyrinth is a maze that confuses mortals and immortals in the story
Asked you to make choices
Whether to let your trust lay on the choice you make through the maze
Only the Ones that could see through the Mist
Have the ability to go to the center of the Labyrinth, to the workshop of Daedelus. 

The whole storyline lies on the base of revenge, trust, hate and love.
The Labyrinth somehow does'nt make sense to all the humans in real life.
After all, it was only a fiction
But this fiction somehow matched to the problems I faced now. 

Labyrinth in the world, I can call it Loverinth.
It's obvious by it's name, but shared the same specialties
They changed their appearance according to your thoughts
Fooled you, tricked you
Wanted you to lay your trust on the choices they offer
The choices, either leads to another choice, or leads you to the pit of unknown.
You fall, 
You landed,
You're hurt.
Love is like Kronos,
captured a lot of souls to work for him, just because they went into the Loverinth
And make the wrong choice
To get fooled,
To get tricked.
To fall,
To land,
To hurt.

Labyrinth. Loverinth. Why the hell you existed?!  


P/S: If you don't get what I've meant, go Google and search Greek Gods.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

day 7 (day 1 in UK); Part 2

The Balance of Neutrality