One day
Sureboh Singapore's Interview with Wang Lei
If you haven't seen this interview, take a look.
If I managed to stay alive until his age, I want to be him too.
To have that bright glint in my eyes as I talk about the new innovations;
To have my tone hitch high when I talk about new things that I've learned about the world;
To have the small smile on my face when I look back at tough times and still be able to talk about the silver linings;
To be eternally grateful of what made me into me;
And,
To be alive, not merely surviving.
If you haven't seen this interview, take a look.
If I managed to stay alive until his age, I want to be him too.
To have that bright glint in my eyes as I talk about the new innovations;
To have my tone hitch high when I talk about new things that I've learned about the world;
To have the small smile on my face when I look back at tough times and still be able to talk about the silver linings;
To be eternally grateful of what made me into me;
And,
To be alive, not merely surviving.
Comments
Post a Comment