biting too much than i can chew?
I may have too much on my plate
Okay, okay, I probably would've received a few dramatic eye rolls for that previous statement
What with the 'Why the fuck are you so busy's that I receive on a daily basis
I gave up on that pidato competition today
Nope, I will not be able to memorize that, I'd much rather be memorizing Marketing theories, to be honest
But never had I ever felt so fucking unprepared for my mid terms
Mind you, at this point in my last semester I would've already started answering the past years
Meanwhile you see me struggling to understand Chapter 1 of Accounting today
I find it ironic that I felt the most comfortable with Business Mathematics this semester
Principles of Accounting came next
Really, the memorization-heavy subjects are the ones that got me jolting awake at night, the echoes of 'shit, I have no time for anything' still lingering around my neck, its ghostly hands holding my throat, not quite choking.
Also, I've been falling asleep left and right these few days
Overcame with sudden bouts of exhaustion that I would have no resistance against the warm embrace of a bed
Often I find myself face-down in my pillow, and the next thing I know it's six hours later, dawn is near, class is 2 hours later, and I have at least 4 items of work I have yet to finish, mainly because I'm not supposed to fall asleep in the first place, God help me.
December might be the time I would have a space to finally breathe, but since the rotational tasks would carry on until mid-January, I doubt I'll have enough time for me to inhale for more than 5 seconds, really.
Deadlines for different assignments are creeping near at a pace that I am entirely uncomfortable with, commitments to different societies and clubs getting heavier, and I am told to join a new one, really, Ms. Pong, the last thing I need is Toastmasters, wow.
This might be entirely unhealthy, and I would probably cause my studies to go to flames, but heck do I feel alive when I bury myself in my work, in this crazy grind of work-studies-relationships-work.
Oh, the exclusion of sleep in that cycle is intentional, by the way. 6 hours of sleep is guilt-tripping me so bad, I would wake up at 5 hours now, berating myself cause 'you have too much work clogged up to afford a 5 hours sleep, wow, how dare you.'
Should really schedule in a body checkup soon, this cycle ain't something a doctor would recommend, really.
My rant is over, people. See ya soon!
Okay, okay, I probably would've received a few dramatic eye rolls for that previous statement
What with the 'Why the fuck are you so busy's that I receive on a daily basis
I gave up on that pidato competition today
Nope, I will not be able to memorize that, I'd much rather be memorizing Marketing theories, to be honest
But never had I ever felt so fucking unprepared for my mid terms
Mind you, at this point in my last semester I would've already started answering the past years
Meanwhile you see me struggling to understand Chapter 1 of Accounting today
I find it ironic that I felt the most comfortable with Business Mathematics this semester
Principles of Accounting came next
Really, the memorization-heavy subjects are the ones that got me jolting awake at night, the echoes of 'shit, I have no time for anything' still lingering around my neck, its ghostly hands holding my throat, not quite choking.
Also, I've been falling asleep left and right these few days
Overcame with sudden bouts of exhaustion that I would have no resistance against the warm embrace of a bed
Often I find myself face-down in my pillow, and the next thing I know it's six hours later, dawn is near, class is 2 hours later, and I have at least 4 items of work I have yet to finish, mainly because I'm not supposed to fall asleep in the first place, God help me.
December might be the time I would have a space to finally breathe, but since the rotational tasks would carry on until mid-January, I doubt I'll have enough time for me to inhale for more than 5 seconds, really.
Deadlines for different assignments are creeping near at a pace that I am entirely uncomfortable with, commitments to different societies and clubs getting heavier, and I am told to join a new one, really, Ms. Pong, the last thing I need is Toastmasters, wow.
This might be entirely unhealthy, and I would probably cause my studies to go to flames, but heck do I feel alive when I bury myself in my work, in this crazy grind of work-studies-relationships-work.
Oh, the exclusion of sleep in that cycle is intentional, by the way. 6 hours of sleep is guilt-tripping me so bad, I would wake up at 5 hours now, berating myself cause 'you have too much work clogged up to afford a 5 hours sleep, wow, how dare you.'
Should really schedule in a body checkup soon, this cycle ain't something a doctor would recommend, really.
My rant is over, people. See ya soon!
Comments
Post a Comment