Picture Update (Bad arrangement ahead!) Part 2

We went to Staufen im Breisgau after lunch in one beautiful afternoon, and my relatives said that I should go because the city is cracking (literally). 


WE FOUND A GREAT COFFEE PLACE AND I SWEAR TO GOD IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL. The antique cashier is 100 years old! 



My mom, my uncle, and no, the German dude and the Chinese aunty (she's actually from China) is not married. He's just naturally flirty. 







Everything is antique there, and it's really mesmerizing. Their coffee is really good too! The espresso is really smooth in the mouth, and their cakes, oh, their cakes. I miss them. 









Cracked town! You have houses that are decorated with roots. 




These are the pictures I took when we went to Roppenheim The Style Outlet, France. It's just an hour drive away from our place, and the scene is pretty! I got a Nike Downshifter for RM120, and the Lindt hot chocolate is so good. The spoon is CHOCOLATE and it's supposed to melt in your hot chocolate. HEAVEN.  




EASTER BUNNIES!!!! IT'S CHOCOLATE BUNNIES!!!! I wanted to buy one for my dad because his zodiac is rabbit, but I remembered Malaysia is an oven. Sad. 



BEST. PORK. CHOP. EVER. Mine is called Bon Appetite. Cheese and ham in between two layers of pork and deep fried goodness. The potatoes are some stir fried stuff and it's AMAZING. Ugh, the fat. No regrets though! 


Nutella pastries made by an aunty and the sunset view from Lidl, a German budget grocer, which is the place we get cheap shit and empty boxes from. 



Selfie that was posted on Instagram, oh the effort I took for this picture. The lighting, the angle and shit in the train is so on point I cannot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

day 7 (day 1 in UK); Part 2

The Balance of Neutrality