friends
the most precious gems that I will ever hoard in my life
if I were a dragon, I'll be one with scales of embers and starlight
as the brightness of my own is not self generated,
but were fueled on by others, by external forces of selflessness and love
the five of you,
the five that pulled me up when I need a hand, the five that will never fail to make me smile and to assure me that no matter what I do, there will be ears and shoulders for me to fall on
the one that rose up the ranks within a year
we differ yet we are the same, and the comfort is always a fundamental piece of my life
the one that will always be there
never had we shared unrealistic promises, never had we be typical
but we are content yet yearning for when the time comes
may the fate reunite us with its magical ways
if I were a dragon
I will be content to sleep within my treasures
even if I will never wake up to the stars and the skies
for the world, is never complete without all of you.
I miss all of you, dearly.
Comments
Post a Comment