GapZaii xD
Yesh, You don't need to change your specs, up there it really writes "GAPZAII ". xD
Today is a quite normal day but I suddenly felt I needed to see why my friends always said that K-Pop Boy Bands are full of lengzaiis 8D
And yeah, I've got some here xD
First, Lee Ki Kwang from Beast 8D
Today is a quite normal day but I suddenly felt I needed to see why my friends always said that K-Pop Boy Bands are full of lengzaiis 8D
And yeah, I've got some here xD
First, Lee Ki Kwang from Beast 8D
Lengcaii leh xD
Next, JongHyun from SHINee
Woah 8D
And Yes, G Dragon from BigBang
Ohohohoho x)
These are the ones I "Gap" today xD
Don't scream with disgust,
It's my taste
And you have Nothing to do with it. :P
Peace out~!






T.O.P from bigbang more lengzaii xD
ReplyDelete