The Border breaks, the Puzzle completes

There's a Border and a Puzzle in my heart
Both of them work together
The Border, protects me from crossing the line
The Puzzle seeks the Missing Piece through the Border

I seek for you
Year after year
The Missing Piece of the Puzzle
The One that fills me.
You are somehow missing 
I search
In the clouds
In the starry night

For fourteen years
I failed to find you
The Border seems to be blocking you out of my sight
Helplessness fills me
I lost my grip,
I fall
and I shatter into pieces

But you
Reappeared in the depths of my despair
Bringing the Light with you
You lit up my hope
You sing with the melody of my heart

You hold me in the hand
Smiled at me
Giving me the strength to walk through the Border
I gazed at you
Wondering if you are The One 

But now
The Border breaks, the Puzzle completes
You filled me
You are the Missing Piece of the puzzle
You complete me
We were drawn together
We live in the rhythm we composed together
We paint the colour of tomorrow's sky

Both of us wasn't sure the future of us
Whether Fate will tie us together or break us apart
But what I will say is
It wasn't us to make choices
Let it be,
Let time decide
What I will do is to stand by you
Whenever you are depressed, I will be there if you need me
When you are happy, I hope I will be there to share your happiness

Remember
Cheer up, be happy
Don't let anything defeat you
For you, and for me






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

day 7 (day 1 in UK); Part 2

The Balance of Neutrality